Sweet & Associates, LLC
Taxes, Payroll, & More
Tax Services for Individuals and Businesses
Today's tax laws are so complicated that unless your financial affairs are extremely simple, chances are you will benefit from having your taxes prepared by a professional. If you only prepare one return a year, it is easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even the use of computer software is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
At Sweet & Associates LLC, we prepare hundreds of tax returns for businesses and individuals every year. We know how to minimize your tax burden and ensure that you don’t pay more than the law requires.
In addition to preparing taxes, we can also help with tax planning. This involves monitoring changes in the tax law and recommending tax saving strategies that will benefit you and your business. We’ll explain everything in plain English and recommend specific strategies that will reduce your tax burden.
When you hire Sweet & Associates LLC, we will serve as your advocate in all tax matters. If you are contacted by a government agency concerning your taxes, your first call should be to us. We will take care of it so that you can get on with your business.
Comprehensive Payroll Processing & Reporting
Handling payroll for a small business can be time-consuming and confusing. Sweet & Associates LLC can remove that burden with our comprehensive payroll processing services. Outsourcing your payroll process to us can be cost-effective because it reduces the overhead costs of hiring a specialized employee.
Outsourcing the payroll function can also save you time. You won’t need to spend your valuable time maintaining your own payroll system or researching updates or new laws. This is especially important as federal, state, and local payroll tax laws frequently change and are becoming increasingly complex.
Our payroll services include:
- Complete payroll processing
- Direct deposit services
- W-2 processing
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual report filing
- Federal and state tax reporting
- Customized reports as needed
- Individual electronic access.
Bookkeeping Tailored To Your Business Needs
At Sweet & Associates LLC, we believe your time is best spent building your business and profits. Outsourcing your bookkeeping to us will likely save you more than our services cost. Besides reducing your in-house staff needs, you’ll also save on the associated employee costs, such as payroll taxes, employee benefits, training time and expense, equipment and software costs, and employee management costs.
Best of all, your bookkeeping and accounting functions will be taken care of so you can concentrate on running your business. We can provide as many of the following services as you want:
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable
- Handling all payroll functions, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports
- Invoicing customers, posting collections, aging accounts receivables
- Performing bank reconciliations and providing cash balance reports
- Maintaining sales journals and general ledgers
- Preparing all required business tax reports and filings
- Preparing any customized reports you find useful.
Consulting for Business and Personal Solutions
Sweet & Associates LLC offers a variety of financial consulting services to assist businesses and individuals. Below is a partial list of ways we can help you and your business.
- Selecting the proper organizational structure
- Assisting with loan applications, pricing, credit policies, cash flow concerns, cost controls and other financial management issues.
- Discussing and implementing succession planning
- Tax planning to minimize tax liabilities
- Tax projections and "what if" scenarios
- Working with you and your investment advisor to minimize your tax liability
- Working with you and your investment advisor to maximize your retirement contribution for faster retirement goals
- Working with your estate attorney to review and identify whether your estate can benefit from gifting, unlimited gifts, property transfer, spousal transfer, and life insurance proceeds